Starring by: Leon Schuster, David Ramsey, Faizon Love, Robert Whitehead, Jane Banney.
I honestly said that Mr. Bones is a interesting movie. It is full with the comedy part so I don't feel bored when I was watching this movie.....
This is a story about a clairvoyant, Mr Bones, a person who foretells the future. So, The King's of Nukuviland wants Mr. Bones to find his son to be a new king in Kuvukiland because he is going to die. Along a journey to find the son, there are many things that had happened to Mr . Bones.
So, I had learned about Mr. Bones's character. He never give up to find the prince because of the responsibility to his country. Mr. Bones also is independent person because he can stand on his own feet. Besides, I also learned about Africa lifestyle and it give me some attraction to know more about that.
Lastly, I can say that this is enjoyable movie....tq
keep in touch...:-p
+(2).jpg)
salam ziarah jemput lawat disini dan dapatkan barangan muslimah dan koleksi buku2 menarik dr ustaz riduan serta hadiah istimewa.semoga mendapat manfaatnya~ :)
ReplyDeletehttp://e-storebasyirah.blogspot.com/p/pembukaan-e-store-basyirah.html