"MAN TO LEAD, WOMAN TO FOLLOW..."
what do you think?
This is a very tricky question. The question aims at equality between man and woman. From a logical thinking, we know that man has more capabilities and endurances which are not found in woman. But this is not the reason why a woman cannot be a leader.
From my views, I think that man has a strong physical strength so that they can do a work better than woman. For examples like exploring, climbing, fighting and all these require courage, bravery and guts. For these situations, I think that man has to be a leader.
As we know,women are the best homemarkers. Their sense of duty, humility, and patience make them really the authority in the house. Women are very responsible and caring with their holdhouse so that they can handle their house very well.
In short, I think that man or woman can be a leader by depends on the situations. Do you agree with me?
+(2).jpg)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.